Sodexo has provided catering, accommodation and facilities management services to the higher education sector for nearly 50 years and partners with more than 1,600 universities in 32 countries.
Enhancing the student experience
Our integrated offering of innovative services is designed to improve quality of life for the entire university community, foster academic success and enhance clients’ operational efficiency and attractiveness by:
- Attracting and retaining quality students
- Enhancing student wellness and engagement
- Driving engagement and performance of students, faculty and staff
- Making your campus asset portfolio work for you
- Increasing efficiencies and reducing costs on campus
- Improving sustainability on and around campus
Integrated offering of innovative services
From dining programs that meet the preferences and lifestyles of today’s student to purpose-built environments designed to promote the mission of the institution, our commitment to improving quality of life spans the entire campus experience including:
- Student Living
- Comprehensive Campus Care
- Food Services
- Conferencing, Special Events & Venues
Quality of life in action
At Sodexo, we consider Quality of Life to be a key and yet largely unexplored factor in individual and collective performance. Discover our articles, case studies, expert interviews and testimonials to get the latest news and trends on this topic.
With Sanjit “Bunker” Roy, Founder and Director, Barefoot College in India.
The quality of educational systems has long been a matter of debate. And yet, a range of innovations, from free-style preschools to digital roll call, are transforming the experience for students of all ages.